Something for everyone
Ogilvy Lakes is positioned in the Laurentian Mountains, which come alive with the excitement and beauty of
each new season. The resort also benefits from being in close proximity to the four-season resort of
Mont Tremblant. Voted Eastern North America’s number 1 resort for 10 years in a row, the charming pedestrian
village and adjacent mountain offers an abundance of restaurants, boutiques, events and festivals. The
picturesque countryside offers a plethora of outdoor activities to discover and enjoy.
• Over 600 acres of skiing and snowboarding terrain
• Kilometres of walking, hiking, & biking trails
• 3 National Parks with over 1,000 pristine lakes & meandering rivers
• 6 championship golf courses, with access to over 20 others in the local area
Further afield, Ogilvy Lakes has access to
the international and vibrant cities of:
- a city that combines North American energy with European flair – fine dining and theatres, year-round festivals, a Grand Prix.
- our nation’s capital that’s home to Parliament Hill, impressive museums, the Rideau Canal and the bustling Byward Market.
- a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its original walled old city, the majestic Château Frontenac with its boardwalk, restaurants, and artists quarter.